Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dynamic Duos



Once again from the studio vaults:

Here are 3 songs that I did scratches on for some Cincinnati-based MCs. I don't think a lot of people have heard these tracks, so I figured I'd share them with you. For the record, these songs are from the past 3 years or so.

"Safety" with CJ the Cynic:

I always thought that this was one of the hardest beats he rhymed on. CJ and I used to perform this song live when we were doing shows together a few years ago.

"Eventually" with Huntorprey:

I did the scratches on this song, but I don't think this version was released. From what I know, Ill Poetic did the beat for this one. Bububububu bow!

"Untitled" with Boogie Bang a/k/a Behn Grihm:

I'm sure there is a title for this track (Sorry Boogs!), but I can't remember. Boogs' flow is dope on this track. He did the production on this, too.

Any feedback is welcome!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment